Regal Estates has been independently selected by Cartus, the premier provider of global relocation services, as their exclusive recommended Relocation Agent. As your local Relocation Agent, we work together with around 600 fellow Relocation Agent offices across England, Scotland and Wales to help you Find a Flatshare in London and multiple of other cities, showcasing your property to increased buyer activity and we will also help you with your onward property search wherever that may be.
The premier provider of global relocation services
sells property through us, why wouldn’t you?
How We Can Help You
- We’re assessed as a leading independent estate agent in our local area by Cartus.
- Through Cartus, we have access to potential corporate relocating buyers and sellers from all
over the UK.
- Access to buyers and sellers in 100 countries worldwide through our Relocation Agent Network website.
- Our fellow Network members pass buyers/sellers moving into new areas across England,
Scotland & Wales.
- Promotion of your home to London buyers through more than 50 offices in Greater London & around 600 in total across England, Scotland and Wales.
Need more help?
For more information on any aspect of moving/relocation, download our Advice Guides:
Selling Your Home Information on the preparation needed to sell your house, choosing
the right estate agent for you, and the right questions to ask.
Buying A House Advice on where to buy and why, viewing properties and property surveys.
Buying & Selling In Scotland Highlighting the differences in the Scottish sale and purchase process.
Home Report (Scotland) Outline of the Home Report document required when selling property in Scotland.
Renting Advice on where to rent, searching for a rental property, and Stamp Duty Land Tax.
Relocating Information on the importance of planning ahead and the Relocation Agent Network referral system.
Buying Abroad Outlining legal issues, costs involved, and the different property markets worldwide.
Moving With Children Tips on how to involve your children so they feel a part of the move and more comfortable in their new surroundings.