Simply Finance, based in Canterbury, is a whole of market Independent Mortgage Broker established in 2001 specialising in:
- First time buyer mortgages (including Help to buy)
- Home mover mortgages
- Right to buy mortgage
- Self-Build Mortgages
What We Offer
- Recommend mortgages from both high street lenders as well as other more specialised lenders because we are INDEPENDENT
- Offer you EXPERIENCE as we have been established in Kent since 2001
- Be PERSONAL because every client is different and has different needs and budgets
- FREE initial advice or meetings
- We can also provide personal tailored advice with regards to INSURANCES and mortgage protection.
Meet The Team
Michael Prosser, Mortgage Advisor
Michael has been working in the industry for over 17 years. He handles more than 350 cases per year and has expert knowledge of the mortgage market, each lenders individual criteria and the surrounding area’s which can prove vital when choosing the right mortgage and lender for your specific needs.
Jo Buchanan, Mortgage Administrator
Jo has been working in the industry for over 7 years handling cases and updating clients on the progress of their case as well as liaising with solicitors and other selling agents to ensure everything goes smoothly.
The Legal Bit
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Some buy-to-let mortgages are not regulated by the FCA.
There will be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances. The fee is up to 1% but a typical fee £250.
Simply Finance Limited is an appointed representative of In Partnership the trading name of The On-Line Partnership Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England and Wales. Number 5154149